Whether you are interested in brightening up your eyes, restore your skins volume, smooth away facial wrinkles or just bring back a more youthful appearance, we offer a full range of safe and effective facial procedures and services to keep your face looking youthful and refreshed.
- Earlobe Repair
- Eyelid Surgery
- Injectable Fillers
- Liquid Facelift
- Medical Skin Care Products
Call us at 603-773-9904 to schedule your confidential appointment today.
Botox®is an ideal treatment for patients who wish to see a reduction and improvement in facial wrinkles and lines without undergoing surgery. It smoothes the signs of aging by relaxing underlying facial muscles.
One 10-minute treatment and within days, the stubborn, angry looking frown lines between your brows dramatically relax, usually for 6 months or longer.
Botox is most frequently used to treat:
- Wrinkles on the forehead,
- Frown lines, and
- Crow's feet at the outside corners of the eyes
Brilliant Distinctions Program
Our practice is one of a few select physician offices in the Exeter-Portsmouth area who has earned Platinum status with Botox® Cosmetic. We are now able to enroll patients in the Botox® Cosmetic Benefits Program, Brilliant Distinctions, which entitles you to a $25 savings each time you return to our office for your treatment. Become a Brilliant Distinctions Member today.
Piercing your ears can put the earlobes at risk for stretching and tearing. Patients with torn or elongated ear lobes (from wearing heavy earrings) may benefit from an ear lobe repair procedure. The tears are often split and are very visible. An earlobe repair can fix the split and enable you to wear earrings again. Earlobe repair is a relatively simple procedure and the scar from an earlobe repair is usually unnoticeable.
Blepharoplasty, is a surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both, and can give a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes, making you look more rested and alert. Eyelid surgery can treat:
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision.
- Excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids
- Bags under the eyes
- Droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris (colored portion of the eye)
- Excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid
If you are bothered by the signs of aging in your face, a facelift may be right for you. Technically known as rhytidectomy, a facelift is a surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as:
- Sagging skin
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Deep creases along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth
- Fat that has fallen or is displaced
- Loss of muscle tone in the lower face that may create jowls
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw can make even a person of normal weight appear to have a double chin.
FDA-approved Juvéderm® XC injectable gel is a “next-generation” dermal filler. The smooth consistency gel helps to instantly restore your skin's volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your "smile lines" or nasolabial folds (creases that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth). We now offer the new amount of 1cc vs. 0.8cc - 25% more product for the same great price!
Juvéderm® XC Uses and Benefits
- Smoothes wrinkles and folds found in smile lines and nasolabial folds by adding volume to skin tissue.
- Fast and safe and can be repeated as often as you feel necessary
- Available in two formulations: one for regular treatments and a second for deeper folds and wrinkles
- Results last up to 1 year
Healthy young skin contains collagen that gives it volume, flexibility and strength. As part of the aging process, your own natural collagen breaks down, diminishing facial volume. This loss of elasticity and volume results in the wrinkles, facial lines and skin laxity that rob your skin of its youthful appearance.
The ideal way to achieve wrinkle reduction is by replenishing lost volume. Radiesse® stimulates the production of new collagen – which results in increased volume for natural looking wrinkle correction that may last a year or more in many patients.
- Stimulates the body's own natural collagen production
- Instantly corrects wrinkles
- Results that may last a year or more in many patients
Latisse® is a prescription treatment used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker. Latisse® is an FDA approved once-a-day treatment you apply yourself each evening to the base of the upper eyelashes. LATISSE® works from the inside out. As the treatment progresses, you'll first begin to see changes in length. Then, gradually, you'll notice more thickness and darkness in your lashes. Results can be seen in just 8 weeks, however the full effects of Latisse® takes about 16 weeks.
A liquid face lift utilizes fillers and Botox® to help create a youthful rejuvenated look. Botox® can help eliminate wrinkles form around your forehead, eyebrows, and at the corner of your eyes. By using soft-tissue fillers like Juvederm®, and/or Radiesse® you can help minimize folds, jowls, and wrinkles around your mouth. The results typically last around 6-12 months. A liquid face lift can help restore a natural, more youthful appearance to your skin.
A non-surgical Liquid Face Lift can accomplish any of the following:
- Gentle lift of individual (or overall) facial features
- Reduced wrinkles, creases or folds
- Restoration of natural, curved facial contours
- A more rested, energetic look
- A friendlier smile
Beautiful, healthy skin can be accomplished through daily, established routines. The use of skincare products designed to address particular skincare issues are a necessity for most of us.
While we spend our hard earned dollars on over the counter skincare products that are supposedly designed to assist us with our particular skin issues, they might not deliver all that they should. There are better products that deliver better results.
Medical grade skin care products are composed of medically proven ingredients that are only available through a doctor. Most of these products have been developed through clinical research and the concepts that are found only through development. Over the counter skin care products are sometimes based on clinical research as well but the ingredients used in each jar or tube is minimal compared to what you find in a medical grade skin care product. Plus, over the counter skincare lotions and crèmes typically are not designed for deep penetration. Instead they stay on the surface of the skin and do not actually correct or heal a problem. They are a surface treatment and not a medical treatment.
The ability of medical grade skin care products to produce such great results has to do with the products and ingredients ability to penetrate the top layer of skin. The medical grade products work at the dermis, or middle layer of the skin, where collagen and elastin are contained at the basal, or bottom layer of the skin, where new skin cells are produced. Over the counter products, however, work only on the epidermis, or top layer of skin, where we shed skin cells and the new skin cells, created in the basal layer, eventually show up.
Call us for a cosmetic consult to determine which SkinMedica product would work best for you.
Our practice offers DiamondTome™ Microdermabrasion. This is a new and improved service for our Microdermabrasion patients and is recommended for anyone who wants more youthful looking skin.
What is Diamond Tome?
DiamondTome™ is a procedure that uses diamond chips and a controlled vacuum to exfoliate the skin. After the treatment, the skin has improved texture and softness, as well as fewer imperfections such as wrinkles and acne scars.
What are the benefits?
The benefits of DiamondTome's innovative approach to skin rejuvenation, provides men and women an alternative to removing dead skin and eliminating superficial blemishes resulting from aging, acne, injury, or prolonged exposure to the sun. The results include healthier, more youthful-looking skin with a silky smooth feel. Skin improvement does vary depending on your individual skin quality but a difference is noticeable immediately, and results improve with multiple treatments.
Who is a candidate for this procedure?
Safe for all skin types, this treatment is virtually pain-free, using only sterilized or disposable instruments and producing only a slight amount of redness. Because there are no crystals being propelled onto the skin the DiamondTome™ allows us to treat areas closer to the eyes and those fine lines and wrinkles around the lips.
If your day is busy, try our NEW Express Microdermabrasion. It only takes 30 minutes.
This non-invasive very superficial chemical peel utilizes a novel approach to chemical peeling with a newer generation of alpha-hydroxy acids (mandelic acid and malic acid) in combination with phytic acid and commonly used peeling agents (salicylic acid and resorcinol) to maximize skin rejuvenating effects with low irritation.
- Increase skin glow and radiance
- Tightens the skin and restores a more youthful appearance
- Improves clarity, color and skin texture
- Patients achieve enhancement of skin appearance with minimal downtime and discomfort
- Appropriate for first-time chemical peel patients or patients looking for a gentle, very superficial peel
- May be performed on Skin types I- VI
- Little or no visible peeling
Vitalize Peel helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults. This powerful yet non-damaging peel can take years off aging skin.
- Addresses various skin conditions, such as pigmentation abnormalities, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, and photodamage
- Effective (achieve visible improvement after one treatment, significant results after a series of treatments)
- Can be customized for the treatment of each specific condition
- May be performed on Skin types I- VI
- Little or no or down time
- Peeling solution combined with Retinoic acid creates more exfoliation than other chemical peels same depth
- Well tolerated (minimum or no burning, peeling solution has pH 2-3, higher than most chemical peels)
- Easy to use (does not require timing or neutralization)
Rejuvenize Peel is an advanced formulation of peeling agents, with a built-in anti-irritant and penetration enhancer that provides controlled exfoliation of the uppermost damaged layers of the skin to reveal fresher and healthier skin. Provides predictable results with minimal down time.
- Effective for use on skin with sun damage, melasma, pigmentary changes and acne scarring
- Noticeable improvement with just one peel
- Recommended for Skin types I-VI
- Can be used on skin types V-VI after the patient has established tolerability to Vitalize Peel, or with physician consent
- Well tolerated with minimal "down time"
- Easy to use (does not require timing or neutralization)
- A novel synthetic surfactant, Isoceteth-20, creates more uniform peeling while controlling penetration of salicylic acid, and therefore reduces skin irritation associated with the stronger chemical peels without diminishing peeling effect